NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chas learning Tantrums

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chas learning Tantrums
    Posted: September-13-2010 at 9:52pm
My fiance and I went to Lake Jessamine yesterday and visited her co-worker who was so kind to cook a great bbq lunch for us. Here is a cool video he took of his 10-yr old son Chas learning Tantrums. I was so stoked to see him coming so close. He's a real natural, I can't wait till he is landing these. (that's me at the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC4WrnvHlF4

'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 11:03pm
Looks good, He'll get there before too long!

Get him going toeside as well....noone likes a "one side wonder"!
yuanyiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuanyiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2010 at 12:20am

Have you compared these mmorpg?ArchLord,flyff and maple story mesos?
Maybe you will say,they are all different.
archlord gold
Yup,archlord gold they are different,but we could still compare them.
Archlord
Brought to you by NHN Games and published by Codemasters, this item shop based MMO offers players to rise to power and become the game’s supreme ruler.
archlord gold
According to the developers,archlord gold “ArchLord brings together all the elements that make MMOs so enjoyable but with a unique hook, the chance to rule the in game world and with it receive a range of benefits.”
Flyff
flyff penya
Developed by Aeonsoft and published here by GalaNet, flyff penya Flyff offers players the chance to get up and take flight on either a board or a broom once they reach level 20.
flyff penya
Players can also engage in combat while flying. flyff penya With over a dozen classes, a level cap of 80, a number of social features and more, players wanting to experience a game in flight may choose to make Flyff their MMO home. Flyff is an item-shop based game.
MapleStory
maple story mesos
MapleStory features a ranking system which allows players to compare their character(s) experience point gain to others in the same world and class, maple story mesos as well as any changes in ranking from the previous day. There is no PvP combat in this MMO, but there are monsters aplenty throughout the Maple World, including many challenging “boss monsters”. Also, there are over 100 quests in MapleStory which may garner unique items as rewards.
maple story mesos
As a counter to MapleStory’maple story mesos s free play, a “Cash Shop” was introduced wherein players can buy various in-game items and character alterations using real-world money.
Well,they are really so differnt,but i just like all of them.lol

TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 4:54am
Nice riding for a 10 year old! I think if he'd come off his heelside edge aggresively he'll stick it in no time.
Nice roll to revert btw!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 11:34am
thanks TRIP.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 1:38pm
nice..
Tantrum was the first invert I landed..then I twisted my ankle in a bad fall..and after that I was mentally blocked to try them again...till today I was never able to get them back....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 2:52pm
Kap, that's how I am with blind 180's. Caught an edge one day and took a nasty spill, got slammed right on the side of my head and was knocked out cold for a minute. Very scary experience. I haven't attempted them since. If I was younger it would be a different story but I have to go to work on Mondays now and have bills to pay.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2010 at 2:32pm
Same here with hs fs 3! Did them all the time 12 or so years ago. Caught a back edge, stayed conscious but couldn't move, whole body was paralyzed for a minute or so. Very strange experience. Just holding my breath waiting to surface again. Haven't been able to initiate another one ever since. Sucks!
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2010 at 4:04pm
Looks good! I'm going to show this to my son...give him a little competitive inspiration. ;-)

You're jump at the end wasn't a tantrum though. ;-)
backup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2010 at 5:56am
mp4

MP4 is a quite commonly used file format. It has a good speed and is acceptable to almost all the portable devices   such as iPod, iPhone, Mobile, Apple Tv, PSP etc. Therefore, people usually convert various formats of videos into mp4 if they want to enjoy them on the portable devices. If you want to play your avi videos on your portable devices, just convert avi to mp4 mac,convert avi to mpeg4 mac or convert mp4 to avi mac. avi to mp4 converter mac,avi to mpeg4 converter mac (or mp4 to avi converter mac) is a powerful converter to convert avi to mp4 mac and mp4 to avi mac with high quality and speed. This mac avi to mp4,avi to mpeg4 mac and mp4 to avi mac converter is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Free download this mac avi to mp4 converter. Load or drag AVI videos to mac avi to mp4 Converter. Click image button at right of each video item, and choose MP4 as output format from Format list.    Click “Start” converting avi to mp4 mac OS X. With avi to mp4 mac,avi to mpeg4 macconverter, you are also allowed to trim, crop, and add effects to AVI videos before converting.
mp4 to avi mac
convert mp4 to avi mac
avi to mpeg4 mac
convert avi to mpeg4 mac

avi to imovie
avi to apple tv
mpg to avi mac
mac avi to mp4
mac avi converter
imovie converter
vob to avi mac
 Post Reply Post Reply