Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

70" Conolly FX, w/double boots

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 70" Conolly FX, w/double boots
    Posted: January-28-2011 at 1:55pm
I have a 70" Conolly FX, w/double stoker boots (XL). This ski has been stored in a case, and used only a handfull of times. I'm not a slalom guy, and have two others, so I decided to let this one go. Thinking $200 plus shipping.

josh.moore81@yahoo.com

"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 2:42pm
Josh-
You have mail!................   
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 6:12pm
That I do. Sale Pending...
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 11:54am
Sold!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 1:23pm
Will you hold a check until my brother "Lumpy" straightens out?....

Ha! Thanks Josh!

"The check is in the mail..............."

Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 12:19pm
Got it! Looks Great! Can't wait to get her wet............... Thanks Man!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic