NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"You gotta be kidding me" Trevor Bayne

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "You gotta be kidding me" Trevor Bayne
    Posted: February-21-2011 at 12:51pm
Congratulations to the young ladd!
NOT a fan of restricter plate races. Didn't like em before, think they're worse now.

#3 forever the man!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 1:37pm
I agree ONLY thing good about yesterdays "DAYTONA DEMO DERBY" was that a "no name" ended up(luck?) winning! (really all you need to watch is the last 5 laps)

When will nascar realize they are ruining racing?

Restricter plates..templating cars, etc,,, WHAT A JOKE....

they need to go back to "run what ya brung" ..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 10:40pm
I hear fuel injection next year, which means on board computers? i would bet it could all be monitored by GPS by the officials.....I have a better time down at the local track, its cheaper too
"the things you own will start to own you"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I hear fuel injection next year, which means on board computers? i would bet it could all be monitored by GPS by the officials.....I have a better time down at the local track, its cheaper too

Maybe the nascar idiots could run the throttle for the drivers by remote control.... heck you could even get rid of the drivers..

it hasnt been fun to watch for years.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 3:26am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

.....I have a better time down at the local track, its cheaper too

remember back in the day when you could go down in the valley and spend Saturday night at Cloverleaf? My dad used to love it. Were you ever there? Where do you go to see circle track racing now-a-days?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 3:34am
John, is a sunday night ritual up here in Iowa. Seems like all the guys I graduated high school with are either racing or working in someones pit.

Sounds like a heck of a time (literally, I can her them running from our house about 5 miles away).... but I'd rather be on the lake.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 9:52am
Oh yeah, J-bear, every sunday back in the day....Loudenville has a track, Sandusky, Lorain.....life got in the way, so not so much anymore
"the things you own will start to own you"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 2:02pm
My daughter's boyfriend's brother is the front tire carrier for Trevor. Pretty young crew as well. I think this was his first race above arca series!
Greg

86 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic