Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

06 Tandem Trailer for 210 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 06 Tandem Trailer for 210 for sale
    Posted: May-11-2011 at 2:44am
2006 Magnum Tandem Trailer fits 2002 Super Air Nautique (210) style hull. This trailer was purchased in 2006 from Magnum Custom Trailers in Austin TX. The trailer is black with silver pin stripping, it has Tie Down brake system, I upgraded to LED lights, bunks and carpet in perfect shape. The trailer has always been garage kept, and wiped down after every use with BABEs Bright cleaner/wax, and waxed at least once a season. Note this trailer does not have a swing tongue.

This trailer is sturdy and strong, I would say even over built but thats a good thing in a trailer. I love this trailer and hate to have to sell, but i need a swing tongue to get the boat and trailer into the smaller garage that came with the new house. I realize there are kits to install swing tongues to trailers, in fact Magnum has a kit they will install if I was to get the trailer back to Austin, however with the geometry of this trailer and sturdiness I spoke of, even with a swing tongue it wouldnt be enough to fit my current garage space.

Im asking $3000 email me at rj@dthinboards.com for more info

I tried to upload a picture but for some reason I don't have sufficient permission, so email me if interested for pictures.

Im not a pro on hull dimensions but Im sure with the wealth of knowledge cruising this forum we should be able to figure out if it will fit your boat.

Thanks,
RJ

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2011 at 3:54am
Should fit all SuperSport/Super Airs from 95 through 2006. BKH
Livin' the Dream

qunidaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qunidaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2011 at 5:40am
$ 3000
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2011 at 7:49pm
The trailer will be nautique-less and ready for a new home this Friday afternoon (5/27/11). Any interest hit me an email rj@dthinboards.com

Location - south of Milwaukee
pic shows boat and trailer but only the trailer is for sale.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 2:59pm
a few pics from this weekend, now without the boat...
pmitchell3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmitchell3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2011 at 2:55pm
Is this trailer still available? I would need to get the length of the trailer. I to am working with tight areas length and height. Can you measure the overall length and with the trailer level what is the measure from the ground to the bottom rail? I'm sorry to be a hassle but I am barely getting my 97 super sport in with the tower laid down.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2011 at 5:05pm
It's no hassle, and yes it is still available.
For comparison, the measurements with my 2002 SANTE on top w/the FCT folded down:
Length - almost 25' (no folding tongue)
Height - 82" (it would fit under a 7' high garage door opening)

I will get the exact measurements you asked for and post that later tonight.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2011 at 8:47pm
The trailer length is 24'7" and the ground to the bottom rail is 18"
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 2:14pm
$2800
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2011 at 12:53am
Is your trailer still for sale ?

Would you sell it for $2,500.00
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2011 at 8:02pm
This trailer has been sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic