Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Model to buy?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jrandol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrandol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Model to buy?
    Posted: March-09-2004 at 7:31pm
I have been an avid waterskier all my life. I havent got to ski between to many comp boats but I slalom pretty decent, behind my families 18' I/O I can run shortline sets pretty good. I just moved to Kentucky from Colorado and would like to get a competition type boat. I think I want to get a open bow for when I feel like crusing the rivers and such. What do you recommend? Here are my only stipulations:

* Low or no wake at slalom speeds
* Recreational Wakeboard abilities
* Open Bow
* Length of boat cannot be more than 20' (private lake rules)
* Need a powerful motor- for fun I am going to join the lakes ski team, they do the trick skiing and pyramids and stuff, I might need something that has some good pull to it.

Any ideas on which boat, year, and model to look at. My budget limits me to $15k
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2004 at 2:05am
checkout early model sports.probably better wakeboats
there is also a snob ski nautique open bow. i havent seen many,never even seen one in person.but they are around
64 Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2004 at 11:54am
There's an Open Bow CC on E-bay.
64 Skier
66" HO VTX and 67" HO Triumph
71CC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic