Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB - Kids wakeboard & bindings

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
joecos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB - Kids wakeboard & bindings
    Posted: June-15-2011 at 5:59pm
Hi All,

My 10 yr old daughter wants to give wakeboarding a shot. She is about 100 lbs, and wears a 4 1/2 in shoe size.

Looking to buy a board and binding set.

I've looked around and looks like CWB 124 Bella with Bliss, Lulu or Sage bindings or a Liquid Force 124 Star with fusion or Prima bindings will work for her. Other models like divine, motive, voyager in the size of 119 - 124 should also work.

Bindings shld be in the Small to Medium (youth) in size.

Anyone out there with old gear with close to the above specs that they want to sell.....please PM and let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance
Joe

Boat - 2005 Team 226 -ZR6 - ACME 1234 Prop
Tow Rig - 2008 Chevy Silverado - Diesel Crew Cab
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 8:01pm
The CWB Hinge bindings are the easiest (especially for kids) to get on & off. Any of those boards mentioned will be fine, 124 is the right size. Check EBAY, SKI - IT - AGain .com sometimes there are some deals.
joecos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2011 at 12:20am
Yes, you just confirmed my research. It seems like the cwb with the hinge technology is the preferred bindings for kids.

I have few items im watching on ebay and craigs. I will check ski it website also.

Thank You
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 10:02pm
We have a set of CWB bindings that could be had for cheap. If interested send email to gskfossett@carolina.rr.com
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic