NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Embarassing CC Owners

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Embarassing CC Owners
    Posted: August-18-2011 at 11:59pm
This video should raise Peter Brainard's ire for sure. Not only are they tubing, but keep a close eye on the "spotter" in the blue bikini. Are we allowed to take a Correct Craft by imminent domain?
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 4:46am
That phone would be in the DRINK if it were my vessel!

AND they're tubing off the tower!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 10:33am
She is not a spotter, she is ballast. It is obvious that it is her boyfriend on the water but she rather talk to her bff. Too hard to text in the sun going over all those waves.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 12:05pm
I have now banned cell phones from my boats.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 12:59pm
So what did she do wrong? I thought she was going to light up a bowl or something towards the end but that was all harmless besides the obvious tubing. That must be a damn good phone to be able to keep a conversation from the back seat of an 85 SN.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 1:12pm
I like the part in the beginning where the tuber gets bucked off and they keep cruising along, enjoying the day. The driver is like, "you have to tell me, I can't see from here..."
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

So what did she do wrong? I thought she was going to light up a bowl or something towards the end but that was all harmless besides the obvious tubing. That must be a damn good phone to be able to keep a conversation from the back seat of an 85 SN.

Kinda what I was thinking. Doesn't look like she's doing anything different than millions of other teenage girls. She just happens to be riding in a CC.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 1:58pm
Even if I didn't like it, she'd get a pass anyway.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 2:36pm
I was taking a putt the other night when a 2001 went by me pulling three tubes. I wanted to take a picture for Pete, but couldn't get my phone up and working fast enough. There were a bunch of little kids in them that looked to be having a good time and the driver wasn't driving crazy.
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 4:02pm
I think I saw more embarrassing today, similar boat, tubes, children, and driver sitting on the seat-back.
That drives me just bananas.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 4:30pm
No kill switch hooked up either...probably not
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic