Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for the Martinique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fixinboats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixinboats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for the Martinique
    Posted: March-20-2004 at 10:31pm
Hi All;

I am looking for Jon Ellis's e-mail address. He has (I hope) a '74 Martinique for sale on the correctcraftfan for sale section and his e-mail address came back n.g. I'd like to get in touch and see about possibly purchasing his Martinique. Anyone able to help? I'm not sure how old his ad is...but if it is still available, I'd like to resore the boat. I restored a Freeport a few years ago and sold it, now I'd like to find another project...Thanks!
Teacher of boats
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2004 at 2:25pm
you might check this skitique out. not a project, but oh man.

for sale thread
fixinboats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixinboats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2004 at 1:02am
Wow!...She is a beauty.Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd like to do one up myself. Whoever restoed that one has a lot to be proud of.....

Thanks for the reply...Curt
Teacher of boats
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic