Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1986 ski nautique 2001 dash

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ggodwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1986 ski nautique 2001 dash
    Posted: December-26-2011 at 10:23pm
Does anyone know where to get a dash panel for a 1986 ski nautique 2001?
Do they make afermarket ones?
does anyone have a good idea to redo one?
Greg G
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 11:40am
no, not really this has come up several times as I have been on the lookout for one. Another member found a place that does custom ones but said it was around 500 bucks and I dont know that it would be exactly like original.

I have been kicking around ways to restore mine. The lettering and striping was like screened right on to it from the factory. I have talked about trying to get a decal or decals made but I havent wanted to mess with all the measurements etc. Thought about thinking of a way to paint it or something. Let us know if you find anything out further.
ggodwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 3:03pm
Thanks for the input, I figured there wasn't much out there from searching the internet. We thought about having a vinyl wrap to put on it but not sure how well that will work, and im having a hard time really finding a picture of what it should look like new.
Greg G
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 3:40pm
Christines has the 88/89 version. It looks like it would fit the same opening, just a different lay out.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic