Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer Parts Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tag962 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tag962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer Parts Wanted
    Posted: February-19-2012 at 7:50pm
I am in need of 2 fenders for a single axle correct craft trailer. The fenders are the same on many trailers the cover a 225 75 15 tire and have 2 tabs on each fender to attach them to the trailer and the are carpeted on the inside. Please let me know if you can help me out.

I am also looking for a spare rim. I would be interested in 1 steel rim or 2 aluminum rims.

Thanks!
Greg
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 8:27pm
Greg,
The year of the trailer would help. Also, if the trailer is a "low boy", the fenders are taller. Most will have a fab shop make them. Do you have the original fenders? If not, I know Tim had some fab'd so knowing him, He'll have all the dimensions if not a complete set of prints!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 3:24pm
Judging by that tire size, Im guessing the trailer is newer- at least a '83? Prior #3's used 14" wheels and tires. If thats the case, I dont think the fenders I had made up will work- I think I compared mine with Joe's 2001 and his are larger.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic