NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Afghanistan

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afghanistan
    Posted: March-02-2012 at 10:53pm
If we needed to burn some Korans we shoulda done it a whole lot better and completed the job without letting it be known, they shoulda been a pile of ashes. It cost us lives, for what?
This is the life
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 8:19pm
Hey Kristof did you get the last couple e mails I sent ya?

The Korans that we burned (2 i think) were of captured prisoners. They had hand written enemy plans in them. WE gave them to them WTF?
So you know what-no more books no more rugs.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 6:37pm
And PLEASE don't get me wrong, this has NOTHING to do with racism or whatever!
But facts are facts. These religeous fanatics are barbarians and nothing else. And the only thing they have been doing is killing each other and fighting... They are at least 500 years behind us!

The only BIG mistake we made is medling over there. Since then they turned their attention to us, making the fight about Muslims against the rest, instead of killing each other...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 6:30pm
Glad to see kindred spirits here!
Oh, and forgive me for not being politically correct... And hey I don't give a flying f*ck about it!!

I've got colleagues and friends over there at the moment and part of my unit is getting ready to go over there...
And the longer we are there, the more we think: "WTF are we doing there"...

I miss the good times when Iran, Irak and all other ***************ty Middle East countries fought against each other in the name of Allah and left us alone. Hey, we even made a buck on them, delivering weapons and amunition.

Let's get the hell out of there, provide them with weapons en let them kill each other in the name of the great f*ckin' Allah.

Let them accuse us of being infidels. I'm saying "thank you and yes I am" bunch of religeous fanatic pr*cks!

This image says it all for me:

Sorry for my rant, but I REALLY had to get that off my chest!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

Didn't they deface them first?

I just googled it - no, could be wrong thou

I read they were writing in them. I don't know their code though.

Don't know. Had not heard that, but it really does not change my mind at all. Bottom line is its a book. Paper with words printed on it. Yes, a holy book, but I would not run out and kill my co-worker if he burned a bible.

My point is, I think enough is enough. They don't want us there anymore, most of the US does not want us there anymore...time to leave. I mean, we can get whoever we want without having our guys there. The U.S. needs to focus on the U.S. for a good long while...build up the military to its former glory so much so that no one would dare mess with us. If they do, rain down the fury of god on them...no mercy.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

I read they were writing in them. I don't know their code though.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 2:40pm

- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 2:01pm
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 1:24pm
I’m with ya . They don’t understand us and we don’t understand them.
Our policy makers won’t let the military get down to their level.
As that goes the Marines that got in trouble – well they can pee for me anytime!
The people over there have been killing each other since the beginning of time.
When someone else steps in they band together. When the foreigners leave
they go back to killing each other.
Battle field first aid is so advanced now our guys are coming home with horrific injuries.
I don’t want another American serviceman to die in vain.
I go to the wounded warrior barracks at Camp Lejeune to say thank you . It’s a VERY humbling
experience . Brave, brave, brave young men doing what there told.
MY rant is over! ... and I'm not sorry    
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 12:14pm
This has been bothering me for a few days, so I got to rant a little.

Is anyone else ready to get our guys out of that hell hole? This thing is starting to stink of us arming the Taliban all over again. We have been over there 10 years fighting side by side with these people and they turn around and kill 6 service men for an honest to goodness accident of burning those Korans. In my opinion, it is just like the political argument going on in the gas price thread...we are never going to change the view of those people. They are a third world country and will remain so forever. We had a much stronger case to invade Afghanistan, but it is wearing thin with me and a lot of the rest of the country I think. If I was BO or whoever gets elected here soon, I would look that Karzi dude straight in the eyes and say, "We are out of here. We train our boys in 3 months. We have given you several years of training. Handle your $hit. We will not be back. If it is required, it will not be boots on the ground, it will be bombs raining down."

I mean come on. Everybody hates us, we are sooo evil right until their religious, nut job, dictator starts slaughtering everyone, and then they ask where is America? F em.

rant over...sorry
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic