Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mastercraft 2012 DVD

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mastercraft 2012 DVD
    Posted: March-06-2012 at 8:19am
1 in 10 customers asking for a DD? (just a guess)
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 2:41pm
Correct Craft isn't a whole lot better. They only have 3 direct drives, if you count the Andy Mapple. So basically closed bow, open bow and an appearance package, admittedly a very nice appearance package.

Interestingly, I learned at the New England Boat Show, that Malibu will still make you an earlier generation (Smaller) Response. They're building the smallest, lightest boat of any of the big three, although not really marketing it. I guess it's kind of a wink, wink type of thing.

The motorcycling industry in the US is finally starting to get the down economy. They're developing and marketing smaller bikes once again. At one point, anything under 1,000 cc wouldn't sell. I wonder if the boating industry would ever to back like that.
MIskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

I stopped by the local MC dealer and asked what the have to compete with the 200. They tried to sell me a X14 because it has a ballast and tower so you can surf, wake board and ski. When I told them just ski they said the 197 is the boat but they dont have or order them for stock. I think it shows where the company is heading.

The new Prostar will be released in a few months time...it's going to do to the 200 what the 200 did to the current 197.
2006 MasterCraft PS 190

1986 CC Ski Nautique 2001
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 11:51am
do like the pull out ladders between the fangs....
"the things you own will start to own you"
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 11:17am
Nice boat but the pic says everything

What's with the Head? I have always found the lake pretty convenient and its not nearly as cramped
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 11:09am
Quote All the rest was about wakeboarding, big wakeboard boats and killer wakes busting up nice glass water...

Hey don't be hating on us wakeboarders

It's about respect to other water users and all being out there having fun . I would not be out there messing up your water and I would expect the same courtesy in return. We all appreciate the butter, I love cutting out into the flats and being able to see my reflection looking back at me.
There is enough water out there for everyone

...Oh apart from those pesky tubers..nobody likes them

Thank your lucky stars that CC are here to bring you some awesome boats so you don't need to look at buying a MC
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 10:59am
I just looked at the 255v - Seating for 18, 5 and my boat is full.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 10:38am
I stopped by the local MC dealer and asked what the have to compete with the 200. They tried to sell me a X14 because it has a ballast and tower so you can surf, wake board and ski. When I told them just ski they said the 197 is the boat but they dont have or order them for stock. I think it shows where the company is heading.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 10:06am
Oh yeah, it's in the trash can now
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2012 at 10:01am
Went to the "Belgian Boat Show" a couple of weeks back.
Received the DVD "Mastercraft rewind two thousand and twelve" from one of the salesmen there.

Today I watched it... And my thoughts now are: "WTF??"
It's a 44 minute DVD and my oh my, they managed to show 10 seconds of barefooting and 3 seconds of slalom skiing in it! And there was also a two minute part of ski jumping in there... Wow!!
All the rest was about wakeboarding, big wakeboard boats and killer wakes busting up nice glass water...

Oh, and also, the new X series have, to my very personal opinion, butt ugly towers and dashboards...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic