Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

93 SN Dash Pod

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tmissey93SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmissey93SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 93 SN Dash Pod
    Posted: March-08-2012 at 12:10am
Does anyone have any help with my newly acquired '93 SN missing the the dash pod. I'd like to find an original with all guages to just plug in, but that seems to be a tall order. I would also like to hear about any aftermarket reproduction (glass fab?) options.

Please pm me if you have a lead to any options.
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 9:36pm
Ah you bought the blue one from craigslist? I looked at that one for a bit. What turned me off is that the only company that used to make those dash pods went out of business a few years back so finding one is gonna be a pita. Basically unless you can find someone parting out a boat you're SOL. Could maybe find someone good with fabbing out of carbon fiber like for import cars???
tmissey93SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmissey93SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 10:24pm
Yup that's the one. I just want to ski so I wasn't to worried about it. I'll keep a search for one going, but will fab one myself out of glass until then. I've done some glass work so it won't be true to SN form but it'll be nice and functional. The boat is in very restorable shape other than that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic