Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

600CFM Marine Holley Carb + Renew Kit FS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 600CFM Marine Holley Carb + Renew Kit FS
    Posted: March-12-2012 at 3:09pm
Hi Guys,

I am doing some more spring cleaning here, looking to sell my spare carb. It is a 600 CFM Holley List 9392. Came on my 84 SN when I bought it last spring, the P/O showed me a receipt listing it as brand new in '06 replaced by Nautique dealer. Last spring I bought a rn0118-1 rebuild kit from Skidim for it, then decided I didn't have enough time and just replaced the whole carb. I replaced it because the boat was idleing a little rough and it had a small fuel leak from the cap where the aft float adjuster would be (if it wasn't a sealed marine carb). It wasn't dripping fuel from the venturi boosters or anything, and after I replaced it the boat was still idleing rough (I later discovered the cause was the P/O had hooked up plug wires in the wrong order!)

Anyway, I doubt there is really anything wrong with this carb. I was going to keep it around for a spare but I am short on room right now. I'm selling the carb and rebuild kit for $75/OBO + shipping. The rebuild kit is still in the plastic inside original box, never been opened. Pics below.

Thanks,
Tom

This last one is where the carb had a minor fuel leak. Looks like maybe someone tried to seal it up with something - I didn't try to fix it.
He who dies with the most toys, wins

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 3:23pm
Tom, would you mind shooting those pictures to me via email (cant see them here). TRBenj@gmail.com

Thanks!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 3:40pm
If Tim doesn't take it I'll be interested.
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 3:43pm
Thanks for the replys, guys. Tim, email sent!

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 4:59pm
Sold!! To TRBenj

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic