NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

decal placements

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: decal placements
    Posted: March-29-2004 at 1:23pm
I need the meassurements down from the rub rail and from the stern and spacing for the three decals on the late 70's Ski Nautiques? I have the A.W.S.A and the flag on one side but would like to verify correct location. I'm assuming that the order from bow to stern is Correct Craft since 1925 sticker, Flag and then the AWSA sticker. All three would be positioned between the stern and the script correct craft.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2004 at 12:49pm
I have all three on my '79 Mustang. I can get the location measurments of each once I get the boat out of storage.

You are correct however, the order from bow to stern is "CC Since 1925", Vertical Flag, and then AWSA decal (see the Ski Nautique in the 1979 Brochure).
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2004 at 10:25am
'79,

The layout on the '78 is as follows.

From the transom forward:

4" to the center of the AWSA, then
7" to the center of the flag shield, the
7 1/8" to the center of the CC shield.

All are centered 5 1/2" below the rub rail break or 17" above the chine.

Of course whenever the human element is involved ther are minor conflicts. The above dimensions are on the port quarter. The starboard dimensioning is about an 1/8" further between decals. Better yet, the port side AWSA has a slight list to it. Ahhh, hand crafted quality, just makes each boat unique.

Don
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2004 at 4:12pm
Thanks Don,

what's up with the snow yesterday in the eastern part of the state? It was ugly all around the area but it was clear over the LAKE. Pulling the engine this week-end and getting it ready for the big ponies to go back in.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic