NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Suit $70/obo

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Suit $70/obo
    Posted: May-05-2012 at 11:21pm
Have a pair of BI footskis used a handful of times. They're supposed to be 1 size fits all, but if you're bigger than a size 11 they are a very tight fit. $35 shipped <Sold>

Oneill Bullet barefoot suit size Small. In great condition, no major rips, tears, or blemishes. Leg hole seals are still soft and rubbery and both straps are intact. Only thing wrong with it is the bottom zipper stop area has come unstitched. Suit still functions fine, however you have to be careful when you unzip or you'll come all the way off the zipper and have to put it back on the tracks(like a jacket). Has the heavy-duty 1-way lockout YKK zipper(you have to squeeze the body to get it to go down and full wrap 10mm padding(its stiff). Tons of padding/protection for a beginner. $70/obo shipped.

Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 11:10pm
Mr. Foot Fungus, I'd like to bid $90.00 for both the BI foot skiis and the size small barefoot suit shipping included to Todd Benjamin, 1014 Cherokee Rd. Scotia, NY, 12302. Email me your name and address, and I'll send you a check. pyramidguy1@hotmail.com. Thanks, Todd
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 2:01am
Todd, skis got snagged about an hour before you posted. Still have the suit though if you're interested. PM me an offer and we'll go from there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic