Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fiber Glass Muffler

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mkmills19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkmills19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiber Glass Muffler
    Posted: June-05-2012 at 12:09am
I have a long crack in my muffler which is causing leak. I am looking where to find a replacement. Thanks.
mkmills19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkmills19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 12:09am
It is fiberglass just to clarify.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 3:49am
What model / year is your boat? If you mean the "invert-a-flow" mufflers, you could buy this one in the For Sale section of this site:

Muffler for sale
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 8:51am
Matt,
I had to go back to your previous posts but did find you have an 86 2001 and you asked about the leak before. You may want to take a look at the answers to these previous posts.

I suggest ether replacing the muffle with a staight section of hose or tubing or repairing it with fiberglass and epoxy resin. Do both sides.

Pictures of problems are always a plus. We'd love to see some pictures of the boat anyway!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic