Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted 74 Ski Nautique Mirror

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Craig View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted 74 Ski Nautique Mirror
    Posted: March-31-2004 at 2:49am
Looking for a new or good used OEM dash mounted mirror for 74 Ski Nautique. Also wanted 3" mufflers and any advice re mufflers for this boat. Thanks much, Craig
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2004 at 10:34am
Craig
I have one complete in good condition off of my 76, $40 + shipping.

Rob
Craig View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2004 at 12:50pm
Rob,
Thanks for the reply, is it complete with mounting brackets? Whats the paint like on the back?

Craig
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2004 at 10:32am
It has the mounting brackets, mine is chrome not painted.

Rob
Craig View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2004 at 12:47pm
Sounds good Rob, email me @ northlandgroup@charter.net and we can work out the details on payment and shipping.

Craig
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2004 at 12:20am
the newer cipa mirrors work way better than the older flat mirrors. are you going for the stock look?
Craig View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2004 at 1:30am
Actually I do like to keep the stock look as much as possible and the dash has holes where the old brackets used to be. I have looked at the new cipa mirrors that mount on the windshield and I do like them. Do they make a newer style mirror that dash mounts?
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2004 at 10:05pm
item #5120
http://www.skidim.com/products.asp?dept=1086
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic