Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avatar Pics
    Posted: November-25-2012 at 1:54pm
Hello, I am a new member to this site. How do I get my "Diaries ID number" to update my profile and add a picture to my avatar?
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2012 at 2:03pm
Hi Scott. I just did this last week. You need to submit a diary of your boat along with a couple pics. The Moderator will review the diary and send you an email with the ID number. Put that number in the box and presto. It takes a few days to get the email back. Mine took about a week.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2012 at 2:07pm
All Set. Thank you. I already had my diary set up, I just missed the ID number in the e-mail. Thanks again!
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2012 at 7:46am
Scott, your boat looks great, have fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic