NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW .In the crate 300 hp Crusader engine&

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW .In the crate 300 hp Crusader engine&
    Posted: January-04-2006 at 10:05pm
Im thinking about selling a brand new ,still bolted to the shipping crate, 300hp Crusader engine . Ive been hoping to find that "perfect" mid 60s CC to put it into,but have too many other projects going .

Its a GM 5.7 vortec-based engine and is complete down to the Holly marine carb, starter, spark plugs and wires, water pump,alternator,exhaust manifolds, remote oil filter, electronic ignition, etc,etc.

It also has a new 1:1 velvet drive #10-17-004 bolted to the bellhousing.

This is a complete ,ready to run set-up! Remember, EVERYTHING is brand new ,NOT rebuilt!!!

Its over 10 grand to buy one of these now. Im asking $6,000. I really hate to sell it, but my "toy expenses" have been exceeding my weekly allowance from my wife
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2006 at 12:29pm
Damn wood..... Thats gonna hurt!! and you know as soon as you sell it you'll find an old boat to put it in. I wish i could afford it right now but the 63 is eating up all my cash getting it ready for green lake..

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2006 at 3:31pm
Paul,
Yeah I really dont care if I sell the motor or not..Its just that I still owe some on my '37 chevy street rod. Mamas asking for a "pay-off" if you know what I mean. I told her back in August it would only be a month or so...ooops!

Also, Im building a 283 marine engine for my 62 woody , and getting some parts chromed for the CC American Skier..So good ol cash flow!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic