Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Retro ski bags

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Florida Inboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retro ski bags
    Posted: February-07-2013 at 11:38am

Retro 70's Ski Bags Cypress Gardens . 65" skis will fit. Single high wrap will fit in these. I have 2 Cypress Gardens and 3 EP. Will put them up on E-bay next week. New bags to cover that vintage wood ski!

$25 each plus shipping!
Money Talks! BS Walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 4:30pm
What length is the EP bag? I'm interested!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 5:07pm
They are small bag's for 64" and shorter. I put my wife's 64" HO A-2 in one to see how it fit, just could not get the zipper up around her double Boots.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 5:27pm
I would love to see storm34 swerving on a 64. That'd be like a super duper ski scat under him.
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 11:21pm
i wonder if my barefoot boom will fit in there...was looking for a cheap alternative to the damn 70 BI bag
'94SN Restoration underway...
s_kelley2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_kelley2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Foot_Fungus Foot_Fungus wrote:

i wonder if my barefoot boom will fit in there...was looking for a cheap alternative to the damn 70 BI bag

I doubt your boom would fit in a water ski bag but you might want to try a snow ski bag. I have used one for my boom for years and it works well to keep everything together and makes it easy to transport. You may want to put a towel or something in it to keep the two poles from scratching each other. Probably not too easy to find one in SC but you should be able to find one online for under $25.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 4:12pm
I like the idea of putting a boom in there but I'm not sure these bags are tough enough to handle the weight of a solid boom. I use jump ski bag, plenty of room.
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 4:50pm
I actually have an old snow ski bag in storage I might have to try out. Its either that or get the wifey to sew one up. I just thing $60-70 for a boom storage bag is too much.
'94SN Restoration underway...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 5:08pm
Only three left as I sold two on E-Bay!
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 11:15pm
I've got the same EP bag with a 65" Comp X-2. I will never sell those.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2013 at 12:19am
Jody - PM'd you.......

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic