NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot/Slalom suit for Tall and Skinny

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Warpman89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warpman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot/Slalom suit for Tall and Skinny
    Posted: February-09-2013 at 1:07pm
I'm 6'2" and 180 looking for a good barefoot and slalom flotation wet suit. Any recommendations? Looking for something that goes to mid-thigh and mid upper arm. I can't be the only person ever to have this build and want a wet suit. I'm open to used gear if the price and condition were good.
Stu

1982 BareFoot Nautique PCM 454 *Under Repair*
'82 BFN
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2013 at 3:38pm
you'd be lucky to find something used, you can get an Eagle barefoot wetsuit in med/tall or large/tall at BarefootCentral. They do custom sizes too.
This is the life
jdkenyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdkenyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2013 at 1:54pm
I have similar dimensions, 6'2" 185lbs. I us a BI Iron suit in Large. It felt pretty tight to start with but has stretched a little and is pretty comfortable.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2013 at 2:26pm
I have some left over 12 KSO suits. This one is a Large Tall Size and you can have it out the door for 216.00 and some change. There are also 2 smalls and one medium left at those prices. There are either black and white or black red and white like this one pictures. I think the medium is like this and the smalls are black and white.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic