NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B.I. V-DRIVE BOOM BRACKET W/ U-BRACKET

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Airfooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B.I. V-DRIVE BOOM BRACKET W/ U-BRACKET
    Posted: September-24-2013 at 12:15pm
I have a new v-drive boom bracket for sale that I purchased in July of this year. I did mount the boom to it, so it does have a couple of scuff marks where the boom itself goes. I've decided to make the bracket that originally came with my boom work, so I have no use for this one. Paid $145 for it. Asking $100. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

1992 Nautique Excel
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2013 at 6:33pm
What's the purpose of the different set-up? I have a regular clamp and was going to mount the V-drive boom to my 91 BF/excel...
Mike
Airfooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2013 at 6:45pm
To use the regular clamp you need to make sure that you have at least 3" of non-tapered pylon exposed, which is the full height of the clamp.

The u-bracket style bracket is mainly for v-drives that don't have at least 3" of non-tapered pylon exposed.

1992 Nautique Excel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic