NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cruise Control

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nauti girl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauti girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cruise Control
    Posted: April-27-2004 at 9:23pm
Anyone using "Perfect Pass" or "Accuski"? I'm considering addding speed control to the nauti. Are there any other brands? Any horror stories or advice?
Nauti Girl
--I think my husband uses his own login now!
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2004 at 10:23pm
i would go w pp the accuski i used sucked. reidp and 79 will probably disagree but they touch each other.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauti girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2004 at 12:44am
I notice I have to pay a LOT more for the P.P. with the paddle wheel. The cheaper RPM based P.P. system claims it will work for wakeboard speeds too. Has anyone tried it? How slow can I go with a system based on RPM?

The Accuski system uses pitot pick-ups for speed and converts the air pressure to a digital speed display. They also claim it will work at low speeds on RPM-based signal... it just doesn't sound right
Nauti Girl
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2004 at 4:45am
GO with the PP paddlewheel It goves you real speed at wakeboard speeds not air pressure or RPM. The PP people are wonderful and I beleive its worth every penny.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauti girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2004 at 5:13pm
If it makes any difference, I never, ever plan to do any competition skiing. I'm just looking for something that will hold the speed on the nauti fairly constant (+/- ~1mph) at wakeboard speeds. Do you think it's necessary for me to spend the extra ~$600 for the paddle wheel system?

Does anyone have any experience with the RPM based system at low speeds?
Nauti Girl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic