Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'69 Torino Gold Gel Coat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Shakedown69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shakedown69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '69 Torino Gold Gel Coat
    Posted: March-30-2014 at 2:46pm
I have a '69 Torino, I believe the hull color is Torino Gold. Any chance in finding this or a similar color gel coat? Have some minor cracking and dings that need to be repaired.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2014 at 3:29pm
Jess,
Even if you find the gel, it won't match due to the years your Torino has been around. I suggest getting one of the gel coat kits and mixing it yourself.

How about some pictures? V drive or I/O?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2014 at 6:26pm
Yeah lets see some pics of that Jess. I love that boat!

Does it look like this?

- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
Shakedown69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shakedown69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2014 at 12:10pm
It is a v-drive, new 302 in late 90s, low hrs. With the exception of some minor interior fixes and some dings in the gel coat boat is immaculate. I realize the color will never match perfectly, though could get close. Any suggestions as far as what gel coat kit to pick up? Boat is in storage for the winter, I will get some pics up asap.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic