Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

baefoot boom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baefoot boom
    Posted: June-02-2014 at 6:41pm
Barefoot international boom in nice shape. Pickup in central NC no shipping 175 takes it. Used on my 93 PM me if you are interested.
79 nautique 93 nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2014 at 6:45pm
straight? contour? what kind of clamp?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 12:08pm
If anyone gets it- I can pick this up.. Then probably get it to Reid Pinkham for delivery since he is JoeF Jr. and goes to just about every Event, Mini , that's in the works
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 12:25pm
Adam:

From Pic looks like a BI contour with clamp. Looks like it's all there.....

I can store it too........ but I like the idea of volunteering Reid for most things........!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 12:41pm
Actually looks more like a quad contour and its missing the pin.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 12:48pm
in my defense I think the pic was posted later, it wasn't there when I posted. is there an extension in that? it looks real long. If there is, skirunt, are you willing to sell that separately?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 12:53pm
i have pin for it. I'd like to sell this just how it is in the picture. Thanks!
79 nautique 93 nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 1:16pm
The pic was posted days later.

I don't see an extension. It looks long comparitively because of the bends. The big bars all start out the same (I believe) so bending it makes it appear shorter. I have not measured BI's models but its just an observation from handling and skiing many kinds. Supposing this is true, it does put the skier closer to the boat [spray] than a straight boom, so it is shorter in a way.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 1:37pm
I know cphase is on the hunt for one...told me at the Masters he wants to get back into footing and why he's dropped 25 lbs. I'll clue him in on the post.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 2:02pm
Yes I may be interested if it will fit my 82. Right now I am in the process of replacing my exhaust manifolds. Don't want to many irons in the fire!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2014 at 4:34pm
Ok, there was another post in boat parts that didn't have the picture.

Second, I measured my v-drive boom and I was right. The big bars are all the same. The more bends the "shorter" it gets. They start out around 70" long. The v-drive boom ends up being only about 56" out the side of the boat. This clearly exlains why two different people I've seen using v-drive booms were using 2 extensions.
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2014 at 5:41pm
I measured my boom from the pad that sits on the side of the boat it is 88 inches to end of boom so i would say it overhangs about 7 feet or 84 inches. Hollywood this is a for sale section if you are going to post info that is incorrect about my boom I suggest you move on.
79 nautique 93 nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2014 at 6:03pm
You are confused. I did not post any incorrect information about your boom.
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2014 at 9:14pm
Sold . Thanks
79 nautique 93 nautique
RSpoivbsdfgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSpoivbsdfgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2014 at 12:07am
You are right, very beautiful

Share Topic