NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OJ Legend 4 blade Prop 13x13 RH for 1" shaft

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OJ Legend 4 blade Prop 13x13 RH for 1" shaft
    Posted: October-23-2014 at 12:59pm
I have a used OJ Legend 4 blade RH prop 13x13 that was manufactured 12-99. I ran it on my 88 Ski Nautique for 4 seasons before pulling the trigger on a new ACME 540.   This is a far better prop for the 2001 series hull than the Federal props that came on them from the factory.   Not quite as good as the 540, but definitely better than the Federal.

I'm not a prop expert, but it looks like there was some repair (brazing?) done on one of the blades (see photos). I'd say the prop is in good condition, but it is used, and again, I'm not a prop expert. Sold as is. Should you decide to rebuild it, OJ will rebuild for $100-$140 plus shipping. This prop new is $462 + shipping according to OJ.

I'm asking $150 plus shipping. Prefer to sell to a CCFANer so leaving it here for a couple of weeks. After that, I'm putting it on Ski it again, Craigslist and Ebay.

Calls or texts to my phone (803) 466-2808 or email at swatkins@spacesolved.com will get prompter responses.

Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic