Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Water pump pulley plate

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
73SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water pump pulley plate
    Posted: May-18-2015 at 11:53pm

I need the round plate that goes on the front of the old Thermo Electron engine water pump pulley.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 10:46pm
Paul,
Any luck yet? The plate is not a T/E exclusive so you could broaden your search. The alternate is to buy an oversize washer and drill 4 holes in it!!!    Click on "flat" and then "oversize".

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 11:13pm
Wouldn't that qualify as redneck engineering or a back yard hack job? It wouldn't be original.....?????? Hmmmm..... Something isn't right......
Old school goin back to school!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2015 at 11:56pm
I don't think so John,I would just stack 2 or 3 washers behind each hole and use silicone to hold them in place until the bolt caught
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 7:34am
Gary,
I don't know about the silicone since it may not be strong enough. I would say Marinetex between the reinforcing washer and sheave would be better!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 1:46pm
Marinetex is good but I have some tubes of sillycone left from you know where
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 11:03pm
If you can PM the diameter and hole size to me we have a CNC plasma cutter and would be happy to cut a replacement for you.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2015 at 12:25am
Sorry Gary, I had lousy day and just didn't expect a reasonable repair suggestion from Pete. I'll have a beer and chill for a while.
Old school goin back to school!
PH73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PH73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2015 at 1:27pm
I got a universal one off of ebay; I'm good to go.
Sorry I haven't answered; I've been trying to get my password reset for 2 weeks. I wasn't getting email notifications so I changed some settings on my account and reset my password. I never got an email for the reset, no matter what I did.
I emailed and never got an answer from the listed emails. I've created another account and never got the activation email (not in spam either). I made a new account with my gmail address and it works.
Pete,
Thanks for the McMaster link, they have some cool stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic