Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Congrats HW & Aquanuts - Show Ski National Champs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Congrats HW & Aquanuts - Show Ski National Champs

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 7:22am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

here here

now the question is, does the wife convince him to ride into the sunset and retire on top...

Hmmm.
Great work HW.
Js
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

How do those triple rig tow boats handle? I'd imagine not good.

You are correct. Twin rigs are far more nimble though.

Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Was that your team that did the double hot pickup of the ballet line? Amazing. Your team has more ballet girls than our team has skiers.
Not a bad barefoot line either.

Yes that is us. The original intent of that act was to get more girls involved since they all can't fit in the first act on the main dock. We have done it in competition for 3 years now? It also helps give the girls a second chance to retain the Ballet title. Mad-City has long done two Ballet lines. Their second includes dudes though to get the numbers up...

now the question is, does the wife convince him to ride into the sunset and retire on top...

absolutely not. in fact i'm trying to do the opposite, get her out on the water, which could be a reality once the house is done.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

absolutely not. in fact i'm trying to do the opposite, get her out on the water, which could be a reality once the house is done.

That man is smarter than his beard looks...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 2:35pm
Very impressive Hollywood! Was this the year Kristof was going to compete?
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2015 at 5:51pm
Congrats Hollywood! I checked out the teams facebook page. Looks like you guys are doing some good things along with GREAT show skiing (getting the disabled on the water, etc.). Nice work!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic