NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can't rev over 2300 rpms

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2016 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

WTH brand of points comes with the spring not attached or installed ???

Thank You....I was trying to make some sense of that one too. Never heard of such a piece of crap. No wonder guys want to change to EI modules.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2016 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

. Just slap,lube and call it a day.

Quinners motto
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2016 at 5:02pm
Anyone can get a Chevy to run Eddie Thats why the govt bailed them out they needed their voters to be able to go get their EBT cards
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2016 at 5:55pm
Hmmmmmm....Good thought Gary. That 'splains why Ford isn't in the marine business anymore....
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2016 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Hmmmmmm....Good thought Gary. That 'splains why Ford isn't in the marine business anymore....

Being on a fixed income now Eddie thats why I had to sell my Ford Volvo and buy a Avalanche
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2016 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

WTH brand of points comes with the spring not attached or installed ???

Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Pcm baby.

Thank You....I was trying to make some sense of that one too. Never heard of such a piece of crap. No wonder guys want to change to EI modules.

And if I'm remembering correctly, the loose spring I encountered was on a set of Echlin's!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jtryon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtryon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2016 at 11:08am
started the boat last night after adding the strap to the points and it revs up no problem now! thanks again guys for the help
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic