Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1973 Trailer for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
z3tyger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z3tyger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1973 Trailer for sale
    Posted: June-09-2016 at 5:00pm
I have a 1973 trailer, with Michigan registration, that formerly hauled a 1973 mustang. The trailer was from a donor boat. The boat had a large limb fall on it and now the trailer leans to the starboard side. It tracks straight and a couple weeks ago, I made a 4 1/2 hour trip home without any issues. Tires are in good shape, no dry rot and plenty of tread. Both tail lights are broken. Out of appreciation for the assistance I received on this site, I wanted to offer someone a good deal on it before I put it out for sale.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2016 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by z3tyger z3tyger wrote:

Out of appreciation for the assistance I received on this site, I wanted to offer someone a good deal on it before I put it out for sale.

z3tyger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z3tyger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2016 at 5:15pm
Thanks, Once I get my project in the water, there will be parts off of the donor boat available also.
z3tyger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z3tyger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 3:13pm
Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic