Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wanted 1966 Mustang Windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
zinfandel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zinfandel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wanted 1966 Mustang Windshield
    Posted: June-02-2004 at 8:47pm
I would like to find an original windshield. I tried taylormade but they claim they only go back 7 years. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I would post a picture of my boat if I knew how.
lectrician89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lectrician89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2004 at 1:35am
I bought a 69 Mustang a year ago with an extra windshield. It is two piece and glass. Don't know what an original looks like. If you do, get back to me.
Dave View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2004 at 6:03am
Check out some of the threads pertaining to this topic. You can get an aftermarket windshield from Taylor Made but it won't be a two piece...all you need is the measurements--slant height and width. I believe the Holiday model might be the closest. Reasonable prices to Good luck!

Dave
Em153@aol.com View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Em153@aol.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2004 at 6:53pm
Is it a one piece or two piece windshield? I have a 65 mustang and it takes the Taylor Sportshield Style Windshield which is still available. Call Taylor customer service 518-773-0636 and ask about the Sportshield style Stock no 5615
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2004 at 10:54pm
lectrician89if u still have that 2-piece windshield 4-sale,i'm interested.let me know what u want+ shipping.via e-mail. thanks
kenny g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic