Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new 80 ski nauti

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Devovino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devovino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new 80 ski nauti
    Posted: June-10-2004 at 4:48pm
I am currently in the midsts of purchasing a 1980 ski nautique, have forseen this purchase for a while and have had time to re make upholstry,( allthough not original, still eye catching blue,white,black, with black piping)and fear the true nautique advocates will frown on the unoriginol upgrades, as is life. Have also a temporary replacement 351 windsor motor online as I will be doing a complete rebuild on the originol windsor commander, so i can tool around this summer, I live on Lake Sammamish in Washington State, maybe your familiar with this home to Jobi and Oconnell anyways I will submit some before and afters asap, wanted to introduce myself to my new found support system, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.. lets see what happens.
80SkiNauty
pete gardiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete gardiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2004 at 11:59pm
Yo, Eastside !!
Howdyeeee, neighbor !! I bought a 1968 CC
"Barracuda" at GT Towing(Alki) last friday for
$600.00 !! Yes, i'm a "NEWBIE", too !! I live
in West Seattle. I think(?) my chrysler 318 is
toast. Found a guy in Shelton who is selling
his boat-repair biz. He has a pair of chrysler
440's & a pair of grey marine 327's for $900.00 a pair. I only need one engine. Maybe
someone else on here would be innerested ? I'm
missing the rudder assembly, other than that,
the boat is in pretty good order. Regardz, Pete   (206) 932-7552
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2004 at 3:04am
Pete and Devovino Blueridge Marine has always been able to help me with parts. They're in Lynwood 425 741-8181 Paul hooked me up with slightly used Manifolds and a cooling crossover for my 318. I have a boatload of 66 Barracuda pictures it came from the 2002 reunion in San Diego. There was a Mint 66 there. Let me know if you want them.
Devovino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devovino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2004 at 3:29pm
Well, see you out on Sammamish, or maybe Washington is mor your speed, either way, boating madness.... soooooooo got a good deal with you boat , good find. Heck with yours , Puget sound here we come, thats tons of fun. Go find your house from off of Alki, whatever it is, have fun doing it, and doning it in a CC is in style, good luck with the restoration a lil bit of work, but very rewarding in the long run. Hopefully I will get a chance to check out some Lake Shasta this summer, supposed to be a Blast, let alone Lake Havasu, can you say trouble..?
80SkiNauty
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2004 at 12:54am
I just sold my 1980 Nautique in May. I owned it for eight years. It's a rock solid boat. You will enjoy yours. Just picked up a 1986 Nautique 2001. The wake is a little more forgiving at 30MPH. Enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic