NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

post your cool summer pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 12:24pm
PLBC, love the "summer formal" i think i may steal that idea if it's alright with the PLBC this summer, hahaha.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

I need to be in Skokie Sunday night, and during the day. Then I have a hotel in Itasca Monday night, and morning meetings on Tuesday. When I get off work Monday, I plan to meet you guys.

Monday DAY = Skokie right? Not so clear but I think that's right, then making your way to Itasca.

I'll ask some of my Abun friends where the Skokie hot spots are, anything towards Itasca I'm not familiar with.

Yes, on Monday I need to be at the office in Skokie. Thought if we could get together somewhere near Skokie, that would be great. Then I'll need to take a cab to Itasca when we are done.

I'm not sure there are any "hot spots" in Skokie. I think I saw an Outback steakhouse there. BKH
Livin' the Dream

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 1:56pm
Quinner, Alan, Mojo, Ken are you guys available? Would somewhere closer to Itasca be better for you? Is dinner involved?

I'll throw out Pequod's pizzeria in Morton Grove. Good food and is just west of Skokie. Any other seasoned veterans have any ideas? Elk Grove, Des Plaines, Bensenville, Wood Dale areas are all between Skokie and Itasca.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:09pm
Don't forget M3Fan. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:10pm
P.S. Yes there's dinner involved. I'm buying. Pizza and beer sounds great to me. BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:18pm
Pequod's or the Glenview House again, there is another place a few blocks from the Glenview house, Grandpa's.
I will be in the City that day and both places are a few blocks from stations on my train ride home, either works for me.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:24pm
Pequod's is great, right off the train but it's dark, dim and not a lot of t*ts cruising around.

Brian is on "business" we need to show him a good time, is Grandpa a dirty old man?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:40pm
Maybe Pequod's will work well. Looks like only a 20 mile cab ride to Itasca from there.
What say you? BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:48pm
Guys, just head back towards Woodfield to the West. Meet at Ram, or better yet, Champs ??? Or the ever popular Hooters?? Itasca is just then a quick jaunt South on Rte53 down to Thorndale from Woodfield.. Easy driving... The other route from Skokie there's nothing really.... Id head to Morrison's Roadhouse if you're going to stay in the Niles area.. Nice bar maids for sure...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 3:39pm
Mojo, do you catch yourself and still refer to it as the Niles Inn? I'll do whatever. Ram and Champs are both good.

yo M3Fan, this is my shout out, where you at? in for monday? didn't mean to leave you off the list.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 3:43pm
Funny thing PLBC, I started coming to Niles only a few short months before they blew that place up haha... So it's been Morrison's to me really.. Good bucket beer deals there.. Ohh, and the owners daughter is a complete knockout behind the bar...

I hope to make it out with you guys.. just let me know where and when you're going to be??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 4:42pm
I'll throw out a vote for Morrison's (5-10 minutes from Pequods but closer to Itasca) or Champs. I'm not sure if the restraining order against our Hooters waitress Jessica is up yet so then quinner would be left out.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 5:27pm
Morrison's is a cool place for straight up drink'n.... But it's a far frigg'n drive for Alan if he's planning to head up for some suds with Brian... Or did I not read that right on his driving out??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 5:35pm
I'll be there Mojo. Just name it and get me an address so I can run a mapquest and I'll find it.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

I'll be there Mojo. Just name it and get me an address so I can run a mapquest and I'll find it.

Must be getting really boring in Big Rock already huh Magic???? haha.. OK, the man would travel for a beer, make the call. Morrison's is 2.2 minutes from my office !!!

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Must be getting really boring in Big Rock already huh Magic???? haha.. OK, the man would travel for a beer, make the call. Morrison's is 2.2 minutes from my office !!!

Moj

Life's tough out in the country Mojo, Big Rock's a dry town so I've learned I have to do a little driving for a social life. That is unless you call cow patty bingo at the annual plow match social life. See ya Monday
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic