NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holley vacuum sec diaphragm question

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holley vacuum sec diaphragm question
    Posted: October-23-2020 at 11:46am
I am ordering a kit to rebuilt my carb.  My 4160 list is 9392 so the right kit is 703-33.  Very few places have it in stock, but I am getting lucky and found it in TN.  

My carb was rebuilt one time by National Carb during the boats life with the previous owner. 

My thought is to go ahead and buy the vacuum secondary diaphragm.  But I cannot find one that matches my list number.  Anyone know which one to order? 

Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2020 at 7:41am
You want a 135-2 diaphragm.

I have a 9392 hanging around and a measurement of the rod length is 1.875 inches from the bottom of the diaphragm to the center of the hole or 2.047 from the bottom of the diaphragm to the end of the rod if you have it in your hand to measure. Those are Holley's numbers for a 135-2.

If you want to verify this take the measurement in the picture below. You don't have to disassemble anything on the carburetor to get this measurement. 

It's about 1.30 inches and that equates to the 135-2 diaphragm if you take things apart and measure the Holley way Wink

rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2020 at 9:44am
Thank you Keno!
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic