Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From ’84 MC to ’93 Sport Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rcr1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcr1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From ’84 MC to ’93 Sport Nautique
    Posted: June-12-2004 at 3:37pm
Hi guys! I have a '84 Stars & Stripes Mastercraft that I just finished refurbishing this spring and it is a great all-round boat for skiing and toy pulling. The problem I have is that my 17 year old son is getting into wakeboarding pretty strong and this boat just doesn't do the trick even with fat sacks.

I know someone that is selling their '93 open bow sport nautique in great shape for $14k. I really would like some opinions on whether this boat is a good choice for the money to wakeboard behind? Will this boat provide the wake needed or should I look at another later model nautique?

Thanks!
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2004 at 9:08pm
rcr1996.i don't have an answer for you.but some others on this site could help.
have you been to www.planetnautique.com ?
these guys seem to be the experts as far as wakeboard boats. check it out. and be sure to check back here & let us know what ya find.and welcome aboard !
kenny g
FinsofFury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinsofFury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2004 at 5:22pm
Is it a walkthrough bow or a playpen set up? I have a 96 w/ the playpen and as I have been told, the earlier version(walkthrough) has a bigger wake and is not as good for skiing, good for wbing. That's all I know though. Doesn't matter what you get, kids will want fat sacks added anyway!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic