NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found my old 89 SN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found my old 89 SN
    Posted: December-24-2022 at 10:09pm
In the "strange boat tales" category, my son and I were driving a back route near Deland Airport, which is a couple hours from my house in Winter Haven Florida. As we were driving, both of us caught a glimpse of a Ski Nautique in the driveway on a lake house. We both commented that it looked like our old boat, and I mentioned we would need to look harder on the way home. 
After lunch on the way home, we came up on the house again, and we turned into the driveway, and sure enough, there it was. The owner just happened to be in the driveway and we recognized each other, so we had a long catch up session on the boat. Sadly they are having a starting issue which has baffled a couple local mechanics. It turns over, and they all swear they are getting spark and fuel, but no start. Aside from that, it was great catching up on the boat again and talking to a couple nice folks. Hopefully, they figure out the issue. 
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic