Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help buying a Stern Light

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jickimojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jickimojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help buying a Stern Light
    Posted: May-21-2023 at 12:36am
When we got our 88 2001sn we didn’t get a stern light. It has the socket with the chrome cover. I picked up a Cheapo when we were buying a new impeller but it doesn’t seem to fit in the socket as the screws in the pole hit before it plugs in.

Can anyone show me a picture of theirs or recommend where to purchase the right one?
pjsmoreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjsmoreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2023 at 7:33pm
I accidently found mine on my 89 when I was searching. Have you looked inside the boat Port underside under the molded step down with the teak wood strips?  They are usually clip up under to out of the way.
Jickimojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jickimojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2023 at 1:14am
Originally posted by pjsmoreno pjsmoreno wrote:

I accidently found mine on my 89 when I was searching. Have you looked inside the boat Port underside under the molded step down with the teak wood strips?  They are usually clip up under to out of the way.

I will look in the morning….

Thanks for the tip!
Jickimojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jickimojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2023 at 1:49am
No such luck. I will look into replacing both the socket and fixture.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic