NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need strut for 64 CC (with pics)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need strut for 64 CC (with pics)
    Posted: November-02-2006 at 9:52am
a few of you have been looking for a strut for my 64 American skier... Here are a couple of photos with "rough" dims of my old strut:

any help is appreciated! Thanks!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 7:14pm
Steve no luck with the strut today, Alex at the bone yard said that he knows of a shop that can straighten them for you tho.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 4:31pm
if you have not found a strut please call me i have new ones on the shelf. 407-851-1965 ask for woody
woodyelc
san1lpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote san1lpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

a few of you have been looking for a strut for my 64 American skier... Here are a couple of photos with "rough" dims of my old strut:

any help is appreciated! Thanks!
1963 Correct Craft
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 10:08pm
???????
San1....not sure what/why the posting?   
BTW...I am still looking for a strut ..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
lumiecraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumiecraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 10:56am
Thanks Woody. Glad I saw the post on the strut. Much better to order a new direct replacement than to risk paying for a used one only to find out its bent as well. Pricing here to straighten and make sorta usable again is pretty pricey and spending the extra to get new is easy to justify.

I will post some images of our new boat on the water when I have her running again.

Again, Thanks loads Woody

lumiecraft
Pete
If you don't get it, be patient, you will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic