Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pleasure Craft Marine 351 with velvet drive

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RKM Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pleasure Craft Marine 351 with velvet drive
    Posted: April-02-2024 at 2:55pm
For Sale:  Pleasure craft marine engine  with velvet drive from my 1985 ski nautique.
I'm restoring my 1985 and am going with all new in the boat.  The engine ran and shifted fine 
when I used the boat last Summer.  It is basically drop in ready, since I left  everything on the engine and velvet drive.
I reduced the asking price to $2,000.00 from where I had it last Fall. I went thru records that I got with the boat to determine the hours on the engine and velvet drive.  The engine was refurbished(?) in 1998 and at the end of the season in 1999 the engine had a total of 810 hours on it(stated in records with the boat).  Somewhere between '99 and 2020 the hour meter stopped working. UGH!  So, I estimated the hours up to the time I bought the boat in 2022 to be approximately(very rough estimate) to be around 2000 hours on this engine and velvet drive. The formula is 810 hours plus (50 hours a season X 23 seasons=1150 hours) for a total of 810+1150=1960 hours.  This is the best I can do with what I have to work with.  Hope that it helps. I have more pictures of the engine if you need to see more.  Just couldn't get them to come up on the site.
The engine is located in Three Lakes, Wisconsin.  I will entertain offers.  The engine needs to go.
You can call me at:  715-891-5026 or email me at: muladore@frontier.com
You can send a message thru this site, but calling me works best. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will get 
back to you.
Thanks,
Randy
Randy Muladore
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2024 at 11:03pm
You might list how many hours are on the engine and trans, looks like a great deal for a person in need.f
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic