Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - finding gel coat color for a 1986 ski nautique ?I
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

finding gel coat color for a 1986 ski nautique ?I

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RKM Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKM Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finding gel coat color for a 1986 ski nautique ?I
    Posted: Yesterday at 4:09pm
I'm buying a 1986 ski nautique that has some spider cracks and nicks and a few scratches.
I was told that there is an area in correctfan.com that will give me the gel coat colors I need to match my hull colors, but I'm not sure where I need to go and how to get there.  Hope that someone can help.
Feel free to email: muladore@frontier.com or call: 715-891-5026.
Thank you,
Randy Muladore
Randy Muladore
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:49pm
I'd look at the 1986 brochure.

It gives the gelcoat colors for that year.

Here's a link to it on Planet Nautique (it's a lot easier to read than the same brochure here on CCF in the reference section.)

link  go to page 9

Then you can order some gelcoat from someplace like Spectrum (spectrumcolor.com) and it'll be the shade your boat was when it was new and probably won't match your 38 year old gelcoat exactly

Depending on how picky you are, you may be doing some home blending to get what you want Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic