Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He’s Coming to Town.........behind a SN!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He’s Coming to Town.........behind a SN!
    Posted: December-02-2006 at 10:19pm
Warning: This may be inappropriate and confusing for young children and gullible adults. Dateline 11/24/06; Santa was spotted along I-77 near Davidson, NC, behind an 03 Ski Nautique, waving at pa$$ing motorists. Large 6'-6", 260lb Santa here has been confused with accomplished barefooter Kurtis McMillan.

Happy Holidays, and without question, Merry Christmas !!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2006 at 12:39am
Looks the the Jolly old guy is getting an early start. At least he is usin' a great "sled".

Remember: loud pipes save lives.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2006 at 8:57am
Santa -
     I've been a good boy all year. - PLEASE bring me a sled just like yours.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2006 at 3:29pm
That's terrific Reid. I would have loved to hear all the honking along the highway.

If Santa didn't yell, "On Dancer, on Prancer..." did he yell, "Hit it!" or what?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2006 at 7:44pm
There was plenty of friendly horn blowing along the interstate. He's been doing this for a few years now and I was worried about a traffic jam. This is a controversial area where traffic typically backs up as motorists gawk at a certain type of boaters who with 500+ miles of shoreline to roam still seem hell-bent on anchoring next to the interstate(?).

I think he "screamed", "On P, on C, on M," as he took off from the dock trying not to get wet on those surfboard skis while gliding over 55 deg water.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 2:21am
Great "pics" thats awesome, Im going to use them to make x-mas cards...Thanks.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 10:15pm
must be nice to be Santa.

Now can we get the woman in the name this boat pic, to ski in a MRS. Clause outfit??
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 10:33pm
Every year on Christmas Eve Santa makes a run down the Potomac River (MD/VA/DC). They even cover it on the local news. As a young kid, that was always a highlight. Ok...I still look forward to it and now my kids get a kick out of it too.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2011 at 12:52pm
Good timing for a spam post...haha
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2011 at 5:45pm
That is pretty cool!
1992 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic