Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are these Real or Fake?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 10:17am
87BFN It probably is I will ask him. They do allot of knee boarding,wake boarding and those Air chairs.
RootRacing
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

example of less is more
       WOW !!   I agree with you on that Tim. That swimsuit accents that nice close shave job too.
RootRacing
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 12:28pm
very nice indeed.....can't wait until summer!
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 8:30pm
...I just got busted looking at this thread...my wife says she thought this site was all about Nautiques....I tried to tell her that I'd post her pictures in swimsuits like those, but she didn't buy it. I even tried the "hot chicks and boats just go together" bit but it got me no where. I'd been planning on waxing the hull of the boat...maybe tonight would be a good night to get started.       
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 12:24am
WOW...do you think she can swim in those heels???
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 1:25am
MM: just think what them heels would do to your swim platform.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 9:37am
...if that girl showed up at my door wearing that get-up she could dance on my swim platform in those heels. You can always refinish it, right?
Heath
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 7:58pm
Heath, if you keep looking at these pictures you'll be waxing something else, just dont let the wife catch you doing that or you'll be sleeping in the boat
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 10:51pm
Heath: Now that ya mention it, I really enjoy redoing my platform.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 11:05am
OK, gutter-minds. I couldn't get this commercial clip to attach from my photobucket, so you have to copy and paste. Maybe someone can figure what I did wrong, and if so, please let me know. Anyway, it sorta sums up probably 50% of the guys on this thread, and that may be conservative.

My wife caught me also by the way.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q131/reidp_photos/CCFan/?action=view¤t=HowToSellMensUnderwear.flv
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 11:33am
Here you go...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 11:44am
reid-

if you use the button above the "post reply" box you have to copy the "URL" off of Photobucket. If you simply copy and paste into the reply you can choose "img". Problem is with the html tags when you use the insert button it puts in [URL= http... twice.

remember you can always use "preview Post" to see what the post will look like

this is kind of hard to expain. play around with it, you will get it. hope I was some help...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 11:45am
reid-

Thats great!

if you use the button above the "post reply" box you have to copy the "URL" off of Photobucket. If you simply copy and paste into the reply you can choose "img". Problem is with the html tags when you use the insert button it puts in [URL= http... twice.

remember you can always use "preview Post" to see what the post will look like

this is kind of hard to expain. play around with it, you will get it. hope I was some help...

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 1:11pm
Thanks Randy,
I believe I just over-complicated it, as it kept attaching as an image.
Animal lovers will enjoy this one. Make sure you have the sound turned up.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 3:31pm
Reid, hellen keller had a easier time posting pictures than i did, its pretty easy though with the way randy showed everyone, I dont thinked i ever thanked him.... thanks randy
"the things you own will start to own you"
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 3:53pm
Reid,

Looks like your image filename has "ss" in the word "ma$$ages", it will convert to "$$" here thus no image will show. Change the image name to something without "SS" and you should be good.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 4:55pm
I think quinner is right.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 5:08pm
reid-

like quinner said, rename the file, upload again to photobucket, then post again.

Does any one know why this site does this with the double "s" ?? is this to filter out words like a$$?
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 5:12pm
yes, words/phrases filtered such as but not limited to:

a$$
pussy
sexual hara$$ment
damn that girl has a fine a$$
she probably takes it in the a$$
he probably takes it in the a$$
wussy

any more?

edit: apparently is only works for SS with A infront of it. So much for the family site idea.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 5:19pm
apparently pussy and wussy are allowed. So i can call you a pussy, but just not an a**hole

WTF???

a$$munch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 5:22pm
interesting, inserted "**" infront of hole??? i didn't do that

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 5:53pm
OK, regarding ss in the name, everyone was Correct Amundo (that was name of my first CC by the way, the '58 woodie). The cat and dog are up on the big screen above. Now enjoy this additional great skit of the milkman lover.
Randy,
I believe I messed up the Underwear video you fixed as I removed it temporarily from the photobucket. Can you reload it on your post so it doesn't show up too many times if I do it. Thx

ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic