NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pylon extension wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
'70 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '70 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pylon extension wanted
    Posted: March-26-2007 at 3:43am
I am looking for a clean used plyon extension, with nose strap. I am looking for something cheap. Let me know what you need to sell out there. Thanks!!

Jim ~
Fort Worth, TX
505-220-3460 (cell)
kdeichmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdeichmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 2:55pm
I hane a clamp on extended pylon you can have for $75. Locatrd in new orleans area
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 4:14pm
If he don,t want it I,ll take it and pay for shipping myself.

Jeff Walker
662-213-2247
Photoshop
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '70 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 4:28pm
kdeichmann,,,,can you get me some pics or a make and model? I need to see what it looks like to make sure it will work for my application. I also would like to know how tall it is and if it is supported by a bow-strap or not. I'll more than likely take it I just need to see it, thanks!!

Feel free to call me @ 505-220-3460 (cell)
kdeichmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdeichmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2007 at 3:05pm
I will take some pics tonight and post them.
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2007 at 3:47pm
I live in Mississippi and if he doesn,t want it I do I need a clamp on because mine has the ring on it and I don,t want to remove it.I am not trying to jump you buy 70 stang I just would love to have it if you don,t want it.

Thanks
Jeff
Photoshop
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '70 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2007 at 10:00pm
Likewise Jeff, I too am "ringed" and need the clamp on. I'm waiting to see the pics. Hang tight bro. We'll work something out just as soon as I see the pics.

Jim ~
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 1:02pm
I have a perfect sky pole that came with my dads mastercraft that we dont need. It goes down around the pole So you would have to take your ring off.. I need a ring :) soo I could cut you a deal. It has a coted steel cable that connects to the front lift ring. It is almost the same color(Aluminum) as the factory pole.
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 10:14am
Give me a call.662-213-2247 I am intrested.

Thanks
Jeff
Photoshop
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 12:23pm
I will call you jeff.
Bryan89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 5:25pm
Phatsat67, I would also be interested if Jeff does not want the pylon. You can e-mail me at doughertyb@netzero.net if it is still available.
Thanks Bryan

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 3:28pm
Bryan I shot you an email with my number in it give me a call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic