Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

clamp-on extended pylon & board racks

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mutch24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutch24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clamp-on extended pylon & board racks
    Posted: May-10-2007 at 10:08pm
FOR SALE: extended pylon that will clamp onto an existing ski pylon made by FLITEPIPE. This makes both tow points usable for pulling skiers or wakeboarders. This pole can only be used on boats with an existing ski pylon, but does not need side support cables. The pole is made of aluminum and is heavy duty and very durable. The pole and straps show that they have been used, but are still is perfect working order. There are stickers on the pole and the strap looks dirty. The strap is stiff and does not flex for me (200 lbs.) and uses a ratcheting system to tighten it. The pole might not look brand new, but it will perform for years to come on ski boats that have a pylon with a large eyelet.

I am also selling the quad SKY RACK board rack by SKYLON. It is made of heavy plastic lined with padding and uses bungee straps to hold 4 boards. It does not scratch the boards and is also in perfect working order.

I am looking to finally upgrade to a tower so it is time to pass this set along.

I would like $150 + shipping for the pylon and clamps and $150 + shipping for the board racks.

email me with any questions and to see pictures: mutchlma@email.uc.edu
mutch24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutch24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 10:35pm
the pylon is sold, but the board racks are still for sale.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2007 at 8:32pm
whats the price on shipping the rack to 44215, chippewa lake ohio......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic