NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fan, bilge blower?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fan, bilge blower?
    Posted: October-15-2007 at 12:47am
Look at the fan on the back of the dog box. I saw this on ebay a couple of weeks ago.
Tim D
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 12:51am
Tim, ... ...I think it also has autmotive front seats? Its also in the for sale section here..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 1:08am
That goes to show how little you guys know... That is a cooling fan,under the hood is a modified HyperDrive,fueled by Dilithium Crystals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Notice the engine hood slid far foward,the reason there is no motor in there ,as the drive system is small and compact.Anti- Matter takes up little room, notice the fuel induction system in the center , behind the stern light...........
The small box below the coolant fan is the Flux Particle Accumulator, a redundant piece of the Warp Drive Assy.
Hope you feel smarter , I do I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last nite........
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 1:12am
The fellow who owns that boat has posted here before. He calls himself Lumeycraft. That fan was on the dog house when he bought it. BKH
Livin' the Dream

69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 2:51am
Was the pylon relocated?

Sorry, I am not up on all the older models using Star-Trek/Back to the Future technology, but did they have to move the pylon to the back so they could slide the doghouse forward in order to install what Boat Dr. described?

I do like the added leg room in the back, though.

Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 11:16am
Boatdr, what happens when it hits 88 mph?
Tim D
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 11:35am
the doghouse isn't moved forward the rear floor panel is missing and that is why you see a gap.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 11:45am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

That goes to show how little you guys know... That is a cooling fan,under the hood is a modified HyperDrive,fueled by Dilithium Crystals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The small box below the coolant fan is the Flux Particle Accumulator, a redundant piece of the Warp Drive Assy.
Hope you feel smarter , I do I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last nite........

Doc,
You been smokin that stuff funny again!???
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 11:51am
Trying to get some humor moving thru the site, look at some of the posts....
No smoka tha rope..........
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 12:19pm
   Whewww , I thought you had a new secret weapon in your arsenal!... you definatley have the imagination going...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 6:21pm
There's a little Louisianna in all of us I guess
"the things you own will start to own you"
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 7:06pm
I'm guessing the cooler is full of shine
Lefty
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Lefty

No, Lumicraft is out by Brian on the west coast!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2007 at 7:34pm
very practical
"the things you own will start to own you"
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2007 at 1:38am
moon shine in the south please swamp water maybe, TN, KY well there's some good stuff if you know the right people.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2007 at 2:00am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Lefty

No, Lumicraft is out by Brian on the west coast!

Well, Lumie's from Far Northern California. They're definitely known for their home grown up there, but it doesn't have much to do with liquor. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2007 at 2:22am
Good shine in Tennessee...in fact had a little nip of it over the weekend.

Noticed the other post Brian.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic