Forum Name: Help CorrectCraftFan.com
Forum Discription: Learn how you can contribute to CorrectCraftFan.com
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10016
Printed Date: June-25-2024 at 8:53pm

Topic: Help - Missing Brochures
Posted By: Keith
Subject: Help - Missing Brochures
Date Posted: April-02-2008 at 2:22pm
As many of you know, CorrectCraftFan.com hosts a nearly complete collection of original Correct Craft brochures, spanning 1954 to today. Well, I would really like to change this to a complete collection of original brochures. So, I'm seeking help from all of you.

Below is the short list of missing brochures from the http://www.correctcraftfan.com/reference/ - Reference Section . If anyone can track down one of these brochures -- I need them in .jpg format (each page as a separate scanned .jpg). If you have the ability to scan, please do so at 150 dbi, 50% of original size.

Missing Brochures:
1985 - Have promo materials for this year but missing actual brochure
2006 - I have hard copies of this brochure but don't have time to scan it - need a volunteer to scan
2007 - I have hard copies of this brochure but don't have time to scan it - need a volunteer to scan

Thank you all for you help. Please email me any questions you many have at mailto:Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com - Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com

Thank you,
-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Replies:
Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: April-02-2008 at 3:34pm
There are also a few flipped pictures/broken links/incorrect headings in some of the brochures. I'll make it a point to post here the exact ones in the future.

-------------

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: April-02-2008 at 4:06pm
Please do!

Thanks,
Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang