Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=111
Printed Date: October-18-2024 at 2:22am

Topic: Need an Investor
Posted By: Alibuma
Subject: Need an Investor
Date Posted: January-26-2004 at 2:04pm
Hello all, ok here's the deal. I have access to two 1968 Correct Craft Mustangs. They are both fairly complete boats. One is in better shape than the other, but they could be combined to make one very nice boat and the other parted out. There are two engines, one with a nice 4bbl carb, the other with the orriginal. The seats and such are not in GREAT shape, but might be usable for a little while. What I am getting at here is this. I need an investor who is interested in buying these boats. I am a college student who has the time. I am looking for someone who wants to make something happen here. I want to make one complete boat and sell it. Then i want to part out the other boat on ebay. I already have the trailer sold. So if anybody has any interest, please let me know. Also, please see the 1969 Mustang I did a few years ago... http://www.strictlyinboards.com/1969CCMustangpics.htm - 1969 Mustange

-------------
www.strictlyinboards.com
www.uwstoutwaterskiteam.com

Replies:
Posted By: Alibuma
Date Posted: January-26-2004 at 2:36pm
A few more details. The boats are in Western Wisconsin, as am I. If you would like to know more, please call me at 715-556-4716 or send me an email at coliannj@uwec.edu

-------------
www.strictlyinboards.com
www.uwstoutwaterskiteam.com

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: July-28-2004 at 7:02pm
Alibuma,
do you have a fiberglass motor cover that you would be willing to part with on one of these boats?

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Print Page | Close Window