Forum Name: Boat Maintenance
Forum Discription: Discuss maintenance of your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13046
Printed Date: September-29-2024 at 7:23pm

Topic: Ski Locker In floor.
Posted By: Pgaboeing
Subject: Ski Locker In floor.
Date Posted: March-15-2009 at 10:22pm
Has anyone put a ski locker in the floor when they replaced their stringers? If so where did you move the battery.

Replies:
Posted By: boat dr
Date Posted: March-15-2009 at 11:39pm
Yes I did and there are pics of it at ...
The Boat Dr. vs 1964 American Skier.It is not big enough to hold skis but any storage is an asset. We put lifw jackets ect. in ours......Shoot ne a E Mail and i will dig out the pics if you cannot find them on the site........Boat dr

-------------
boat dr

/diaries/details.asp?ID=4631 - 1949 Dart
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1533 - 1964 American Skier

Posted By: JDiggs
Date Posted: March-16-2009 at 3:30am
Im interested in this as well. I couldnt find the thread. You mind posting some pics in this thread. Thanks

Im going to try a compartment in front of the battery hole, but not for a ski. PGA or Boat Dr if you got any comments throw em my way check out the 76 Tique stringer replacement.

Posted By: Pgaboeing
Date Posted: March-17-2009 at 12:40am
Boat Dr. If you could put up some pics, that would be great. I am also wondering about air for the engine compartment. That large air box in the floor will need to be replaced with either 4" PVC or something else. Did you move ur battery also? If so, where? This will help out with the weekend outings at least I will be able to get the kids skis into the storage compartment.

Paul
Pgaski@hotmail.com

Print Page | Close Window