Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14906
Printed Date: September-16-2024 at 4:22pm

Topic: Protech ignition for sale
Posted By: emccallum
Subject: Protech ignition for sale
Date Posted: August-13-2009 at 8:53pm
I recently removed my entire protech ignition and throttle body and replaced it with a holley card and mallory ignition. The boat had about 550 hours on it. One coil pack is new (replaced three seasons ago). The two relays are new (this year) as well as the idle control valve (last year). The system ran perfect except it was hard to start when hot. It never completely quit, it just needed to cool down and it would fire right back up. I replaced the relays and stopped there. I bit the bullet and pulled it off, as the next items were to replace were expensive and no one seemed to be able to diagnose the problem for sure. Plus, I understand carbs better, and didnt want to fight it all summer!
All parts are in very good cosmetic condition, with little or no corrosion, including the engine cover. I am looking more to helping a fellow owner than recouping my money. Let me know what you want and what you think it is worth. If it doesnt work I will give you your money back minus shipping.    

emccallum@embarqmail.com

Replies:
Posted By: beck
Date Posted: September-09-2009 at 9:39pm
hey im from canada how about 100 bucks? does it come with everything needed to install as i need to replace my whole entire system, how can we pay you? PAYPAL?

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique 21ft 5.8L EFI Pro Tec Injection 310HP

Date Posted: September-10-2009 at 11:05am
Got your email.

Date Posted: September-15-2009 at 7:31pm
gone...

Print Page | Close Window